Club membership term.
WELCOME TO THE MIZEL WINE CLUB
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- There is no fee to join Mizel Wine Club. As a member you agree to the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- By becoming a member or obtaining a gift membership, you verify that you or the recipient of the club membership is at least 21 years of age.
- You authorize Mizel Wines to charge your credit card two times per year (Spring, Fall) for the purchase of our wines and related costs.
- There is a minimum membership commitment which includes receiving two consecutive shipments within a year. Thereafter, you may cancel at any time by providing us timely notice prior to shipping dates pursuant to our cancellation provisions stated below.
- Pre-shipment notifications will be sent to members prior to processing.
- Mizel Wine is available for members only. Additional bottles of wine may be purchased by members through our website.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE
At signup you created an account which you can access on our website. Your account enables you to:
- Edit your personal information, phone number, address, and credit details.
- Edit your club member preference.
The club releases will be charged to the credit card on file prior to wine shipping. It is your obligation to update your credit card information online or by phone (805.795.2506) at least 10 business days prior to this billing. In addition, any address changes must be made online, in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (805.795.2506) at least 10 days prior to this billing.
Mizel Vineyards is not responsible for shipping charges incurred due to misdirected or returned shipments or changes made after the deadline. If a club shipment is returned for an incorrect address or failed delivery attempts you will be responsible for the additional cost of reshipping. Club wine purchases, tax and shipping are non-refundable once they have been processed. Costs may change without notice.
We will charge your account for the appropriate UPS or FedEx shipping and handling charges. Due to federal law requiring all wine shipments to be signed for by a person at least 21 years of age, a daytime delivery address is required.
You may cancel your club membership at any time after receipt of the first two bi-annual Club shipments by contacting Brittany, Wine Club Manager, at email@example.com or by calling 805.795.2506. Nonetheless, if the cancellation occurs during a scheduled club month, that shipment will be processed and shipped as your final shipment. All wine purchases, tax and shipping are non-refundable after processing.
The Mizel Wine Club reserves the right to cancel memberships at any time. Although we do not anticipate the need to do so and will endeavor to fulfill all orders, we cannot provide such guarantees and will provide you with email notice of any such cancellation as promptly as possible depending upon the circumstances.
ENJOYING YOUR MEMBER BENEFITS
Flirt Members wine is selected by Mizel and substitutions are not allowed.
Devoted Members have the option to select their own bottles. A member from our team will reach out to confirm selection. If we are unable to get ahold of you within 5 days of shipment, your shipment will be selected at random.
A Special Invitation by the Estate Owners
The owners of the vineyard where our wines originate have graciously extended an invitation to our members to enable them to visit the property subject to various restrictions, conditions and cancellations due to weather, vineyard activities and the owners’ use of the estate.
- If you are interested in visiting the vineyards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805.795.2506 at least two weeks in advance and we will make every effort to arrange for such a visit.
- Because this is a private estate home in a rural area of Ventura County, these visits are limited to a length of 2 hours during daylight hours for 2 guests if there is a Flirt Membership and 4 guests for Devoted Members. Please see additional details below.
- During your visit, we will accompany you on a tour of the property. You may bring a picnic to enjoy in one of our vineyard areas. Please bring your own food and Mizel Wine, however, no other outside liquor or wine is permitted. Upon request, complimentary wine glasses will be provided.
- No persons under the age of 21 nor any pets including service animals will be allowed entry without prior approval due to health and safety concerns strictly regulated by the County.
- We encourage all guests to drink and drive responsibly and, if appropriate, to arrange for safe transportation to and from the estate. If a designated driver provides such transportation to our guests, that individual will also be allowed entry onto the premises if such arrangements are conveyed to our team in advance of the visit.
- This is a working farm. Therefore, visitors enter at their own risk and flat/comfortable shoes are required. Guests who enter are required to waive any and all possible claims resulting from the visit pursuant to our Waiver and Release of Liability and Indemnity which will be provided upon confirmation of the date and time of your visit.
- A member from our team will reach out to you prior to your visit to confirm details.
Questions and Additional Information
We regret to inform you that we cannot accommodate tastings at this time nor can Mizel wine be purchased onsite. If after visiting the Estate you are interested in returning, rental of the space for larger events is available within county guidelines which can be coordinated by emailing email@example.com for more information.
We are happy to help! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 805.795.2506